Checklist Of Items Lenders Need To Approve Your Loan Application
Dear Home Buyer,
The following list of items has been compiled for your convenience. You will need to bring COPIES of this information to your mortgage application in order to expedite the processing of your mortgage loan.
- W-2's for all employers for the last 2 years
- Tax Returns for the last 2 years, all pages
- Pay stubs covering the most recent 30 day period (all current jobs)
- 2 most recent months' bank statements (all accounts, all pages)
- Evidence of alimony or child support, is applicable
- Copy of divorce decree and separation agreement, if applicable
- Social security and other benefit award letters if being used toward qualifying income
- Copy of all mortgage statement for any Real Estate owned
- If escrows are not included in mortgage payment, provide tax bill and most recent homeowner's insurance bill
- Name and phone number of your landlord if renting
- DD214 of Certificate of Eligibility (original)
IF YOU ARE SELF EMPLOYED:
- Two years personal tax returns
- Two years partnership/corporate tax returns (if applicable)
- Year to date profit and loss statement
We currently have over 10 creative loan programs to fit your needs. Please contact us at 610-291-6415 to set up your FREE No-Obligation consultation where we will meet to tailor a program to fit your needs and comfort levels for monthly payment and investment.
300 Welsh Rd
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19426
P.S. If you would like to get started now please click the following link or image below to fill out a Free No-Obligation Secure Online Application and we will contact you to schedule a free consultation to help you get the home of your dreams with the best terms available...regardless of your credit!