As a Realtor, you know the listing market is more competive than ever. Learning how to effectively market the 203k rehab loan can help you grow your Listing and Sales. How???
1- TURN RENTERS INTO HOMEOWNERS
- -Get more Buyers by overcoming any property concerns
- -Turn single family into a 2 unit & use rental income to help pay mortgage
- -Financing minor repairs allows buyers to afford more house
2- TURN STALE LISTINGS INTO SALES
Market a Listing with Renovation & Payment Plan
- -Create a vision of the possibilities
- -Show payment with work already completed
- -Sell house that “WILL BE”
Advertise renovation in newspaper ads or Community Home Booklets
3- GET MORE LISTINGS
- -Give sellers an alternative to performing costly improvements
- -Position yourself as the expert in selling homes “as is”
- -Get listings from sellers not wanting to complete repairs prior to sale
4- SHOW HOMES MORE EFFECTIVELY
- -Create a Vision for a buying decision. “If you want to change the color of the carpet in the living room, you can just include that in your mortgage.” Same for the kitchen cabinets, bathroom fixtures, appliances, put on a deck, installing central air, etc.
- -Sell house as “Create Your Dream Home"
DONT LOSE ANOTHER LISTING! Contact Ann Blasko at 610-291-6415 at LoanDepot to find out all the program details. Let me help you market a home that is not in move in ready condition or show buyers how cost effective just about any home can be finance from the almost perfect home to the perfect home.